Learning the Rules numbers (and the definitions) are great ways to improve your knowledge of the Rules of Golf. Flash cards are the secret!
On the front side of each card you will find the Rules number. On the back you will find the title of that Rule.
There are three sets/levels of cards in this set:
Level I: Easy.
– The main Rules (e.g. “Rule 13”).
– 24 cards.
– Colour: Green.
Level II: Medium.
– The sub-Rules (e.g. “Rule 13.1”).
– 99 cards.
– Colour: Blue
Level III: Hard.
– The sub-sub-Rules (e.g. “Rule 13.1a”).
– 195 cards.
– Colour: Orange.
IN ALL: 318 CARDS.
About the flash cards.
▶ Very durable, high quality flash cards.
▶ Great design with lots of illustrations that make understanding easy.
▶ Play/Choose the level you want:
▶ Perfect …:
- … if you are studying for the R&A or USGA exam,…
- … if you are teaching in the Rules of Golf (regional, national or international),…
- … if you are a Rules Official of referee (regional, national or international), or…
- … if you simply want to improve your knowledge to the Rules of Golf.
There is also a set of flash cards for the “Definitions”.