Learning the definitions is a great way to improve your knowledge of the Rules of Golf. Flash cards are the secret!
On the front side of each card you will find one question about a definition. On the back you will find the answer.
There are four sets/levels of cards in this set:
Level I: Easy.
– 86 cards.
– Colour: Green.
Level II: Medium.
– 194 cards.
– Colour: Blue
Level III: Hard.
– 179 cards.
– Colour: Orange.
– “Is there a definition of…?”
– 134 cards.
– Colour: Black.
IN ALL: 593 CARDS.
About the flash cards.
▶ Very durable, high quality flash cards.
▶ Great design with lots of illustrations that make understanding easy.
▶ Play/Choose the level you want:
- Bonus level.
▶ Perfect …:
- … if you are studying for the R&A or USGA exam,…
- … if you are teaching in the Rules of Golf (regional, national or international),…
- … if you are a Rules Official of referee (regional, national or international), or…
- … if you simply want to improve your knowledge to the Rules of Golf.
There is also a set of flash cards for the Rules numbers.
The flash cards will be published around December 20th 2019.
Pre-ordering is available now.