THE OSWALD ACADEMY FIRST ANNUAL RULES SEMINAR 2020
POSTPONED DUE TO CORONA-VIRUS!
NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
The Oswald Academy is excited to announce that in 2020 we are holding the first ever “The Oswald Academy Annual Rules Seminar”!
This is the very first of its kind:
- 7 days of teaching in the Rules of Golf.
- Group discussions of difficult situations.
- Role play with Rules situations to be solved.
- Three rounds of golf on a European Tour venue.
- Watching (and discussing) Rules videos.
- Competition: Who is the best annual “Mini-golf-Rules-geek!”.
- Bowling and socializing.
- … and a lot more!
Friday April 24th to Sunday May 3rd 2020.
Himmerland Golf and Spa Resort (Denmark) – Host of the renowned European Tournament “Made in Denmark” in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
3) Who can attend?
This seminar is for those who are either a) pretty good or b) very good at the Rules of Golf. Level II or above. The seminar is ideal for you, if you are …:
- … a Rules official, or…
- … a Rules referee, or…
- … a PGA Professional, or…
- … working professionally with the Rules of Golf, or…
- … teaching the Rules of Golf, or…
- … member of your clubs Rules board, or…
- … in other ways involved in or interested in the Rules of Golf.
4) What is it?
This week long seminar is all about the Rules of Golf. You will be taught by the founder of The Oswald Academy (Brian Nygaard Oswald) personally. You will be challenged in quizzes. There will be working in groups. There will be an outside “Mini-golf-Rules-challenge”. And a lot more.
You will not only get your Rules knowledge updated so much – you will also have the chance to discuss difficult and interesting Rules situations with other Rules interested people from all round the world!
We will emphasize that it should be fun and interesting. Thus don’t expect nine boring days, but nine days with smiles, discussions, laughter, and a lot more.
We will also have a few rounds of bowling (voluntarily of course) a few evenings, and you have access to spa, swimming pool etc.
DAY 1 (April 24th):
You arrive at Copenhagen Airport. A person from the Oswald Academy will meet you in the airport and bring you to your amazing hotel (Mariott Bella Sky), which is situated 10 minutes by Metro from the airport.
DAY 2 (April 25th):
We will all go on a bus at 9 AM, which will drive us all to Himmerland Golf and Spa Resort (a five hours drive). We relax and begin The Oswald Academy Annual Seminar after dinner!
DAY 3-9 (April 26th to May 2nd).
The Oswald Academy Annual Seminar continues!
DAY 9: (May 2nd).
After lunch, the bus will drive us all back to Hotel Bella Sky in Copenhagen, where you will have a hotel room until the next day.
DAY 10 (May 3rd).
A person from The Oswald Academy will accompany you to the airport, and you will fly home 🙁
6) I am interested!
You can without any obligation show your interest by mailing us at email@example.com.
You will then be placed on the “interested” list, and will be asked to enroll and pay in December 2019 (which you are then free to decline).
There are for now 40 spots available, which will be given on a “first come first served” basis.
The price is:
-> US $ 3,495 (non members)
-> US $ 2,970 (members)
The price includes:
1) All food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, cake and a lot more…).
2) One beer or soda or glass of wine at lunch and dinner.
3) Water, coffee and tea all nine days.
4) A single room seven nights at Himmerland Golf and Spa Resort.
5) A single room two nights at Mariott Bella Sky Copenhagen.
6) Transit (bus) from Hotel Bella Sky to Himmerland Golf and Spa Resort (round trip).
7) Transportation of your golf bag.
8) All teaching material during the week – also digital to take home and use.
9) Mini-golf tournament.
10) Free access to swimming pool and fitness facilities.
12) All teaching.
13) Diploma for participation.
The price does not include:
1) Transportation costs from your home to Copenhagen Airport (airplane ticket, train etc.).
2) Beverages that has not been mentioned above.
9) How to enroll.
You enroll by contacting us at +45 2925 8636 or firstname.lastname@example.org