WILL BE READY AROUND MARCH/APRIL 2019 – PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AT THIS LINK.
Welcome to the Postsecondary School, which is the third – and hereby last – of three parts in the Rules School.
The Postsecondary School consists of 10 grades:
- Bachelor 1: Abnormal ground conditions.
- Bachelor 2: Wrong putting green.
- Bachelor 3: Wrong ball.
- Master 1: The Flagstick 2.
- Master 2: Practice strokes.
- Master 3: Searching 2.
- Doctoral 1: Three dont’s in hazards.
- Doctoral 2: The putting green.
- Doctoral 3: Cleaning the ball.
- Doctoral 4: Out of bounds 2.
Each grade will take around 10 minutes to complete, so you should be able to complete the Postsecondary School within 1,5 hours.
When you are done with the Postsecondary School I recommend that you take the Postsecondary School Final Test, and when you have passed that, you are ready for the final exam!
Best of luck!