The Oswald Academy offers a personal membership to all those who are interested in The Rules of Golf.
- Free subscription to the Rules News which is published four times a year.
- Free loading of your USB key with all training materials from The Oswald Academy (slideshows, exercises etc) – and free access to it all on Dropbox.
- A 15 % discount on all Oswald Academy courses, rules trips, seminars, books etc for personal use.
- A free newsletter which gives you all the latest information about The Rules of Golf straight into your inbox.
- Free answers to your rules questions (often within 24 hours).
Who can become a member?
It is our hope that all those who work with or have an interest in The Rules of Golf will benefit from a membership, whether they are new to golf or experienced golfers. Some examples:
- Members of rules/competition/beginners committees.
- Golf coaches.
- Members of the committee responsible for the seniors’/ladies’/men’s section.
- Other members of golf club committees.
- Elite golfers.
- Golf club volunteers.
- Other golfers interested in The Rules of Golf.
A personal membership is $69 a year. You can cancel your membership without notice.
‘The fine print’
You become a member on the following terms:
- Payment is made for a year in advance for the period 1st of April to 31st of March (when joining you only pay for the period until the next 31st of March).
- Your membership runs until it is cancelled in writing by either the member of by The Oswald Academy.
- When your membership is cancelled the amount already paid for the remainder of the period will be returned to you.
How to become a member.
Send an e-mail to The Oswald Academy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 2925 8636 and give your:
- Home club.
- E-mail address.