I (Brian Oswald) am conducting many Rules evenings about the 2019 Rules of Golf in different locations around the world, starting now and continuing through next year.
In order to make it easier for me to visit as many clubs as is possible, I try to locate in different regions for a few weeks at a time. This minimises the cost for Clubs, as they can share the cost of my travel to and from their country/region.
Below you can see some of the areas, where I am planning to visit:
- November/December: United Kingdom.
- December: Australia (primarily East).
- January: USA (primarily East).
- February: Denmark.
I also hope to visit several other places depending on the demand.
Please note, that:
- My seminars are designed to be fun and you will learn a lot! I like to interact with all participants, and there will be plenty of time to ask questions and to discuss the detail of the Rules.
- Many clubs like to combine a Rules evening (e.g 7 to 9:30) with a Rules day for committee members, the board, the PGA pro, greenkeepers, the secretary etc. (e.g. 9 AM to 4 PM).
- Most clubs have 2-3 Rules evenings during the next year, so as many as possible get the opportunity to learn the new modernised Rules of Golf, which become effective from 1st January 2019.
If a Rules evening or Rules day could be relevant for your club feel free to contact me (write below or e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +45 2925 8636)!
THE OSWALD ACADEMY