Could the members of your club do with a little better knowledge of The Rules of Golf? And/or would it be a good idea to gather all the people who deal with the rules (members of the rules committee, marshals, pros, green keepers, secretaries etc) and brush up their knowledge? All you need to do is to book Brian Nygaard Oswald for a rules evening or a rules day. He will rekindle their interest in The Rules of Golf and give them a better insight.
If you want it to be a more laid back evening, Brian Nygaard Oswald can e.g. present his show ”The Rules of Golf – a gentleman’s game?”. He will tell you about the rules in a fun and relaxed manner and compare golf with other sports:
– Tennis vs. golf: About second services, provisional balls, Mulligans etc.
– Badminton vs. golf: About striking the ball, changing balls that break etc.
– Curling vs. golf: About improving the course, artificial devices etc.
– Boxing vs. golf: About etiquette (!), when you have won, weight classes etc.
If you want it to be more serious, he can give you a more traditional presentation of The Rules of Golf – which certainly does not have to be boring. He will focus of subjects of particular interest to your club, e.g. waste areas, a large number of water hazards, special local rules etc.
- $4,000 for an evening (e.g. a rules evening from 7 pm to 10 pm for the members)
- $6,000 for a day (e.g. a brush-up course from 9 am to 4 pm for rules officials at the club)
- $8,000 for a weekend (e.g. training session for rules instructors for new and/or experienced rules officials at your club).
The price includes a USB key with all the Oswald Academy training materials and prizes for a rules quiz. The price does not include VAT (25 %) and transport (Nyborg, Denmark, both ways), plus hotel/board.
Club Members of The Oswald Academy get a 15 % discount.
Book Brian Nygaard Oswald.
Contact Brian Nygaard Oswald on [email protected] or ring +45 29258636 to discuss an event at your club.
Comments about Brian Nygaard Oswald.
– Thanks for a very pleasant evening. Our members were very satisfied with your contribution and felt really involved.
Lars Elbrønd, rules committee at Odense Eventyr Golfklub, Denmark.
– Our best compliments for your contribution.
Margit Madsen, manager at Sct Knuds Golfklub, Denmark.
– We had a very fine evening with a most inquisitive audience. Time just flew away.
Niels Chr. Hammelev, member of the committee at Fredericia Golfklub, Denmark.
– I took part in your very enjoyable rules evening at Oure last week. It was very interesting and gave me lots of food for thought.
Alan Scheller, participant in a rules evening for golf students at Oure Sports College, Denmark.
– … a damned good evening and I learned a lot!
René Gundersen, rules committee at Skovbo Golfklub, Denmark.